RIPTIDE Studio 锐态工作室
Shenzhen City,China 深圳,中国
Full-time - Entry Level 全职 - 初级
About RIPTIDE Studio
Riptide Studio creates a new generation of “Place” focusing on people experience, community development and long-lasting city image and identity.
“Riptide Studio” is the first Chinese “Placemaker" and is dedicated to create vivid environment and thrill people's urban living experiences. Riptide created in 2009 proposes today complete solutions through its cross-disciplinary and multi-cultural expertise combining Place’s Planning, Design and Activation, Researches & Training.
RIPTIDE have been founded in 2010 by Michael Patte - French Landscape Architect DPLG & Urban Planner.
RIPTIDE Studio is actively seeking a highly motivated Entry-Level Landscape Architect Designer for employment in the Shenzhen. RIPTIDE Studio is pleased to invite you to join our team and participate in RIPTIDE Studio’s vision.
With RIPTIDE Studio, you will be a “Place-maker”, a pioneer participating to the development and expansion of an alternative design approach in China. You will create a new generation of “Place” focusing on people experience, community development and long-lasting city image and identity.
This unique experience in your career will be a chance to be part of this international organization and learn practically place-making. In addition of excellent design project, you will have the chance to participate to RIPTIDE Studio's place activation and events projects and all of RIPTIDE’s social and cultural activities and professional networking.
Working at RIPTIDE Studio means being part of an international team, working with a global event (PechaKucha) and being part of the place-maker movement across the World. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare planning documents, conceptual and schematic designs, illustrations and graphics, construction details, construction documents, technical specifications and cost estimates for a wide variety of public and private sector projects
- Perform field reviews and analysis of project sites and study areas and prepares written documentation of observations and conditions
- Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member
- A good knowledge of design process, conceptual thinking and detailed design/construction document knowledge, well organized and attention to scheduling requirements
- Knowledge of construction materials and techniques, including detailing
- Ability to plan and organize multiple projects and effectively work with other Landscape Architects, Designers and Technicians
- Affective time management is an inherent trait expected of all candidates
- Ability to maintain regular office hours and participate in company functions where appropriate
- Domestic and International travel may also be a potential and the candidate must be able to fulfil this task
- A strong focus on studio relationships is an important aspect of our studio and the candidate should be confident, friendly and willing to work with all staff levels from Entry Level Landscape Architects through to the Director of Landscape Architecture.
Under Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Planning.
Experience shall include participation with studio team members on project work including public / private projects with an emphasis on public, community, parks and open space design, place making and planning.
Entry-level proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, SketchUp, or other related CADD software
The Candidate Should Be:
- Fluent (speaking and writing) in English & Chinese.
- Motivated, Organized and Autonomous.
- Creative and Dynamic.
- Able to handle intense pressure
- Good Technical Skill.
The candidate should have an outgoing personality, working autonomously, in a small team, energetic and trustworthy.
Special interests and hobbies including arts and crafts, photography, special studies, languages, sports and fitness, travel or involvement in community associations and special causes / foundations shall be of interest to interviewing staff when considering your candidacy so please share these with the team in addition to you resume and portfolio if you feel these aspects would be of interest and pride in your application at RIPTIDE Studio.
What We Offer
RIPTIDE Studio is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes RIPTIDE Studio a great place to work and grow.
Send your CV in English to:
Contact Wechat: patibulaire
Telephone: +86 136 0260 5947
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Salary will be discussed during the interview depending candidate’s experience.